DerpRP Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

z2K for staff

2 posters

Go down

z2K for staff  Empty Re: z2K for staff

Post by BLEEP_BLOOP Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:58 pm

+rep, helped me with a problem earlier today. Thanks bby

BLEEP_BLOOP

Back to top Go down

z2K for staff  Empty z2K for staff

Post by z2K Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:05 pm

Your name in game: z2K

Your Steam ID or Steam Community Profile Page: Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cronkify1/ Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:98784849

Why do you want to be Staff for UltimateRP? Well the server now is DerpRP :L, But I really enjoy playing on the server and telling people right from wrong. I see a lot of people that slip through the cracks of the rules and I can't do anything about it. Normally when im on the server there are people being RDM'D left and right. I don't a lot of working staff other than DDOG. Most of the people that are staff are afraid to use their powers but I am the opposite. Overall I just want to help DerpRP grow into a better server.

Must be 15 years of age. Are you?: My friends and I just went out for my 15th about 3 weekends ago.

Must follow, enforce and understand the server rules: Of course. I've been enforing the rules since i've been on the server. I don't see a lot of people doing it.

I will play on the server for 2 hours every other day (one day yes one day no)(7days): Being a schoolboy and playing gmod can be easy and hard but this schedule provided for me could work. I am mostly on everyday!

Members of the community you know: citrix_, Ruze, 8BitJohn, Jonnyflame, TCKmatrix, Froot-Snak, Default,Kirk, Destan. I am for sure a lot of people already know me.

Have a clear working microphone: Yes!

Will never misuse any Staff permissions. Acknowledge that your Staff rank will be stripped for misconduct: I understand. I do not abuse powers when given to me.

I will never undermine/overrule other Staff: Promised.

What past experience do you have with using ULX and Admin? Oh god. Here we go. I've been a jailbreak admin on csgo and gmod. Mod on a couple of TTT servers (gmod), Never really tried on those servers, Didn't like it much. Admin on 3 DarpRP servers. Mod on a DarkRP server. I liked playing on a server like yours and got Mod but they shutdown.. I had a server that 8bitPimp helped us code, But the Lead Dev stole the files and force shutdown.

Have You Had Any Bans, Kicks, or Warns On The Server?: None what so ever. Clean as a whistle Wink

Have You Had Any Experience Morderating / Staffing?: I do it almost everyday on your server. Don't see a whole lot of staff on..

Why Should We Make You Temp?: I am trusted and I am not afraid to use my powers or enforce the rules!

What Can You Do Towards The Server?: Make it clean of corrupt people that join the server. Make sure everyone treats everyone equally and with respect. Make sure everyone that joins the server

A Bit About Me: Kinda fun and outgoing. Enjoys long walks on the beach with my fridge Cool. Like to make people laugh and smile. I love to make my goals a reality by grinding. I have a strict side when I need to use it. Pretty much it. Thank you!

8bitJohn
Admin

z2K
z2K

Back to top Go down